Bhartiya City: A landmark township project that offers big community for living. Malls, Hospitals and Schools at your doorstep. Walkable distance to office.Excellent appreciation. Close to Airport. Pre Launch Phase 2 : Bhartiya City nikoo homes is a Land Mark property in thannisandra road with all amenities.
Key Differences are: This is inline with PM vision of smart city. Major IT MNCs in Telecom / E-commerce / banking and Finance / Retail / BPO / KPO / Governance Risk and compliance Product Engineering are setting up Software development centers here. Most affordable and attractively priced compared to peers of this class. Location Advantage to central Bangalore,Airport, Ring Road, SEZ and Major IT parks.
Bhartiya city is a 125 acre township comprising of residential apartments,commercial space and entertainment. it is the one of the kind in Bangalore and will be a land mark not only in North Bangalore but to the Bangalore city as whole. It is close proximity to Manyata tech park and the other projects coming in , I see a huge potential in the appreciation in value for the Bharatiya city project in future. As an investor it is a best project in Bangalore.Taking into consideration the other developments also coming to north bangalore, the entire
thannisandraroad, hennur, horamavu,kogile cross, hebbal, will be witnessing a tremendous growth interms of realestate price and other economic activities.
When the Project was launched in early stages of this decade, people were skeptic about 1)Size 2)completing the project 3)Cost of Maintenance and 4)Amenities spread and utilization. Looking back at phase 1, one can surely say the builder has not only managed to overcome these
apprehensions but also set trend in the city.
Now the township project of this size attracts more people than ever. We also get to see lot of projects announced and under construction with similar attributes.What makes this project unique is the location and the notional value attached to the property.
If one has to believe the sources, the expected future developements that are under consideration like metro train at Nagavara junction, Peripheral ring road connecting the city(like outer ring road), IT hubs and provision for Special Economic Zone has to open up plethora of opportunity for commercial activity in that location creating demand for properties. The demand also signifies price rise in properties sooner than expected. Not to forget, sentiments also gets added to the pricing.
Few parameters to assess a property
2)Community or address you wish to identify(also known as brand)
3)Pricing as per valuation
4)Availability in terms of competent projects similar to the one under consideration
5)Developments that will result in property appreciation
6)Proximity to school colleges etc and last but not least
7)the project design and layout as per convenience.
The quality and design of the building is worth appreciating. A home in Bhartiya city is like having an international premium lifestyle in Bangalore.
• Arts & Craft Studio
• Barbeque Pits
• Coffee Lounge/restaurants
• Concierge Services
• Contemplating Alcoves
• Dance Studio/aerobics Room
• Demo Kitchen
• Dry Cleaners / Laundry
• Early Learning Centre
• Event Space
• Flower Gardens
• Guest Accommodations
• Gym/spa/health Club
• Indoor Games Rooms (snooker / Table
Tennis / Cards / Carrom)
• Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts
• Jogging And Strolling Track
• Kids Club
• Kids Play Area
• Kids Play Pool
• Kitchen Gardens
• Library And Business Centre
• Lobby Gardens
• Meditation Area
• Multipurpose Courts
• Outdoor Tennis Courts
• Provision For Atms
• Recreational Pool
• Rentable Community Space
• Roof Top Alfresco Bar / Restaurant
• Roof Top Swimming Pool With Activity Deck
• Rooftop Observation Point
• Sensory Gardens
• Sports Pitches
• Texture Garden
Sky Park – Club House On 33rd Floor
• Cloud 9 – A Unique Club With Event Space
• Baby Cloud – Another Unique Club
• Sky Gardens At Many Levels
• Sun Rise And Sun Set Look Out Points
• Organic Café
• Gelato Stand
• Tree House
• Board Walk
• Outdoor Gym
• Retention Ponds
• Herb Gardens
• Theatre In The Woods – Amphitheatre
• Movie Pods With Popcorn And Juice Bars
• Retail On The Sky
All these in the bustling bhartiya city with shopping centers, celebration square, cineplex, central park, it park and performing arts pavilion
REGULAR UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
- RCC structure with concrete block/RC walls
- Elegant ground floor lobby flooring and cladding in Granite/Marble/Natural Stone
- Upper floor lobby flooring in vitrified tiles and lift cladding in natural stone/vitrified tiles.
- All lobby walls in texture/emulsion paint and ceilings in OBD.
- Service Staircase and Service Lobby in Kota or Equivalent.
- Automatic Lifts of suitable capacity in every Block.
- Vitrified Tile flooring in the Foyer, Living, Dining, corridors and all Bedrooms.
- Anti-skid vitrified tile flooring in decks.
Kitchen / staff quarter/ Utility:
- Vitrified Tile flooring.
- 2 feet dado of tile above the kitchen counter.
- Stainless Steel Sink with drain board.
- Anti-skid vitrified tile flooring and dado for the utility area.
- Vitrified tile flooring for staff room and toilet.
- Gas Bank with piping to apartments with individual meter.
- Gas leak detectors provided.
- Ceramic/Vitrified Tiles for flooring and dado upto false ceiling
- EWCs of Jaquar/Hindware/Parryware or equivalent
- CP Fittings Jaquar or equivalent
- Wash basin with counter and CP mixer taps.
- Geysers of suitable capacity in all toilets and provision for exhaust fans, except staff toilet.
- IWC for staff toilet
- Flush Doors with pre-engineered frames and all fittings.
External Doors and Windows:
· UPVC doors and windows.
· Interior: Acrylic Emulsion paint for walls and OBD for Ceilings.
· Exterior: Exterior Emulsion paint/Textured paint.
· Round the clock security with CCTV coverage for selected areas.
· Intercom/Centrex Facility for each Apartment to Security Cabin/Maintenance Office and other Apartment, with
charges payable to the Service Provider.
· All electrical wiring is concealed with PVC insulated copper wires with modular switches.
· Suitable points for Power and Lighting provided.
· TV and Telephone points provided in the Living and all Bedrooms.
· Provision for Split AC power point in Living and Bedrooms.
· 3 KVA power for Studio/One and Two Bedroom Apartments, 5 KVA power for Two Bedroom Study/Duplex/Three Bedroom and 8 KVA power for the Penthouses.
DG Power/Back UP:
· Backup Generator provided for all Common Areas, Lifts and Pumps.
· 100% backup power provided for Apartments at an additional cost linked to usage.
Water Treatment Plant:
· Fully Treated Water through an Exclusive Water Purification Plant within the project.
· Rain Water Harvesting Scheme would be provided for Recharging the Ground Water Level.
Sewage Treatment Plant:
· Sewage Effluent shall be treated and the treated water will be used for flushing and Landscaping.
Bhartiya City Developers Private Limited
Unlike most people in realty, Bhartiya comes from a background of design. We started in 1987 designing apparel. Soon, designs from our studios in Milan were being adapted by brands like Hugo Boss, Armani, Zara and Mango. During the course of our evolution, we struck upon a simple truth: good design makes people happy. Be it a well cut, flattering jacket or a thoughtfully built house. To go from one to the other was to take us two decades. During these years, our founder Snehdeep Aggarwal travelled extensively to the finest cities in the world. The contrast between what he saw in Munich, Florence, London, and what he came back home to was tremendous. Even the common man there could afford a good home. Cycling to work was not life-threatening. If such a life was possible in Amsterdam and Barcelona and Milan, why not here? For our founder, this was not a rhetorical question. His answer was to build a whole city, to design a whole way of life. That vision is Bhartiya City. Bhartiya City has brought together architects and urban planners of international repute. They include Perkins Eastman-New York, Cox – Sydney, BDP Khandekar – Amsterdam for master planning, Broadway Malayan-Singapore for residential, retail and hotel and Edifice – Mumbai for the IT Park, amongst many others.
Bhartiya City Phase 2 – Neighborhood
Location – Near Hebbal, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore
Distance from MG Road – 13.5 Kms
Distance from Railway Station – 18 Kms
Distance from Airport – 23 Kms
Nearest Metro station – 11 kms
Nearest Ring Road – 16.5 kms
Kns Institute Of Technology
School Within City
Federal Public School
Diana Public School
RPA JUNIOR COLLEGE
United International School
Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra
Nisarga International Pre-School
ICICI Manipal School for Banking and Finance
Hospital within the city also
Home Of Hope
Columbia Asia Hospital
Sri Sai Nursing Home
Bangalore Baptist Hospital
Within the city Bharitya Center of Information Technology
Manayata Tech Park
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within the city.
Near Hebbal, Thanisandra Main Road, Chokkanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
The pre – launch price of Rs 4630 is very competitive.