Provident Rays of Dawn is a 59-acre project located off Mysore road in the South of Bangalore. This area is slated for development due to its proximity to NICE corridor and its easy connectivity to Electronic City, Tumkur Road, Bannerghatta Road and other parts of Bangalore through NICE road and Mysore Road.
Provident Rays of Dawn creates a great opportunity for people seeking to invest in fast developing neighborhoods in Bangalore. Kumbalgodu is an area located 21.5 kilometers from Bangalore. Some of the nearby localities are Kengeri, Satellite Town, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Kanakapura Road and Gnana hi. Bangalore- Road is located at a distance of 15.1 kilometers from the area. Real estate in Kumbalgodu (India) is increasing at a fast pace. Industries operating in the locality are Pristine Pipe Industries, Afnosh Packaging Industries, Quality Thermopack and Insulation Industries, Sree Padmini Silk Industries, Plasto Poly Chem Industries and Industries.
Rate per Sq Ft – Rs.3300
BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
Size – 883 Sq Ft to 1082 Sq Ft
Possession : July 2016
Project Total Area – 59 Acres.
Floors – G+12
Towers – 4
Total Units – 1344
Total Open Space – 75%.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Amenities
Car parking, gymnasium, club house, children’s play area, multipurpose court, swimming pool, yoga & meditation, restaurant, garden, tennis court, badminton court, sports.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Project Specification
Living & Dining room:
- Vitrified tiles flooring, hard wood/sal wood main door frame with panelled door shutter/flush shutter HDF door shutter with good quality hinges, tower bolt, lock, security eye, door stopper and bush, MS powder coated or aluminium material hardware
- Two light points, one fan point and one 5 amp point in each area and one doorbell point for living/dining area.
- One telephone outlet and one outlet for TV in the living/dining area.
- UPVC/powder coated two tracks aluminium, galzed hinged/sliding windows.
- Vitrified tiles flooring, hard wood/sal wood door frame with HDF door shutter/flush shutter with good quality hinges, tower bolt and lock.
- MS Powder coated or aluminium material hardware.
- UPVC/powder coated two tracks aluminium glazed hinged/sliding windows.
- Two light points, one fan point and one 5 amp point in all bedrooms.
- One split AC point and telephone point in master bedroom.
- Vitrified tiles flooring, black granite kitchen platform counter with half bull nose and cladding with half bull nose and cladding with glazed tiles up to 2 feet height.
- Stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Provision for exhaust fan, one light point, two 6 amp points and two 16 amp points.
- Matt/anti-skid ceramic tiles flooring, hard wood/sal wood door frames with HDF door shutter/flush shutter with good quality hinges and tower bolt.
- Glazed tiles dadoing from floor level to 7 feet height in shower area and floor level to 4 feet height in other areas.
- Good quality white ceramic ware EWC with seat cover & ceramic tank, white ceramic ware wash basins with bottle trap/pedestal and CP fittings.
- Provision for health faucet point in all toilets, UPVC/powder coated aluminium with glazed louvers/fixed glass ventilators and provision for exhaust fan.
- One light point, one 6 amp point in each toilet. Provision for one electrical geyser in 2-BHK apartments and two electrical geysers in 3-BHK apartments.
Residential apartments on Mysore road and in general apartments in South Bangalore are on the rise as the locality is well connected by Metro and is considered one of the calmest residential areas in Bangalore.
Just 2 km away, the NICE expressway offers signal-free connectivity from Hosur road to Tumkur Road. Slated to connect Bellary Road, Hennur Road and Old Madras Road in a few years
Close proximity to major IT and manufacturing hubs like Global Tech Village, Bannerghatta Road, Electronic City and Bidadi
Multi-specialty healthcare facilities 1 km away, over 9 schools and colleges are present within a 5 km radius
Plenty of leisure options like Gopalan Mall, Wonder la and Innovative Film City
Located in a well-established residential area
Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
Proximity to Metro stations
Provident Rays of Dawn – About Builder
Welcome to Provident Housing Limited the pioneers in making Premium homes affordable. Provident Housing Limited is a 100% subsidiary of Puravankara Projects Limited, one of the real estate majors of India.Provident Housing caters to the premium affordable housing segment targeting first time home buyers. We are currently executing three projects at Bangalore and Chennai. The three projects together provide about 6.5 million SFT of living space. The configuration mix is one, two and three bedroom apartments and the basic cost ranges from 17.74 Lakhs to 57 Lakhs.We are into affordable Housing out of passion our capability is in delivering top quality homes on time. With well designed spacious homes and world class amenities, we would make you a proud owner of your premium home.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Neighborhood
- Location – Mysore Road, NICE Junction, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 19.2 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 59 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10.8 Kms(Deepanjali Nagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 1.5 Kms(NICE Rd)
- ACS College of Engineering – 550 mts
- Raja Rajeswari Medical College – 750 mts
- IBS Business School – Bangalore – 500 mts
- Basava Institute of Ayurveda – 300 mts
- GSS Institute of Technology – 2.7 kms
- Fiscal Policy Institute – 800 mts
- Many more…
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College – 1.3 kms
- Shree Dharmastala Manjunatheshwara Institute Of Ayurveda & Hospital – 2 kms
- BGS Global hospital – 6 kms
- Sri J A Narayana Rao Foundation For Medical Science – 2.5 kms
- K. HOSPITAL – 4 kms
- Fortis Hospital – 16 kms
- Many more…
- Fortis Hospital – 6 kms
- T M Tech Park – 10 kms
- Velankani Tech Park – 25 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms