It is now a well known silicon city Bangalore is one of the top cities in India due an IT-hub and a shelter place for people with multiple background. Therefore, this gave a steep hike in the real-estate market as people from different places and cultures have different demand to maintain their work and home; which in turn is the focal point for real estate companies to aim and develop. This also continues to prefer a particular area of the city that manages to connect well, stay safe and appreciates the pricing values. And these are reasons making Sarjapur a powerhouse to shift the whole real estate industry of the city within.
Why Sarjapur road:
- Sarjapur is located in south east Bangalore. A few decades ago, Sarjapur was considered to be a small non noticeable town, but in the early 1990’s Wipro set up a corporate campus there and this desolate suburb slowly came into the realty limelight. With the availability of large empty land at low prices, many IT companies began to consider Sarjapur Road for their corporate offices. By the end of the 90s, the Outer Ring Road was built, which gives connectivity to Sarjapur Road. IT companies afterward started setting themselves up on the Outer Ring Road, and with increasing number of IT companies, there was a pitch in residential demand with an increasing number of professionals looking forapartments in Sarjapur. To gratify to this growing IT masses, a lot of developers started offering residential properties such as affordable apartments, plots, and premium villas for sale in Sarjapur. So, Sarjapur. Road is not only a hub for IT activity in the city, but it is a fast growing residential locality in Bangalore.
- For the potential buyer, Sarjapur offers greatemployment Outer Ring Road has many IT companies like Accenture, Capgemini, Cisco, HP, and Wipro to name a few. It also contains other prominent multinational corporations like Genpact, Paypal, ARM, KPMG, Nokia, and more. Recently IT major, Infosys acquired 202 acres of land in Sarjapur to set up an IT SEZ. In October 2013 Azim Premji Foundation announced their plans to acquire 50 acres of land in Sarjapur for a world class university. Additionally Sarjapur offers excellent road connectivity to key IT cluster areas like Whitefield, Electronic City, Outer Ring Road, Marthahalli, Silk Board and Koramagala
- Bangalore’s South and East area are almost about to saturated. But if there’s one part that’s still seeing largereal estate action, it’s in Sarjapur Road. The rates of residential property at Sarjapur Road in East Bangalore have appreciated by just 6 per cent during the last five years. From Rs 3580 per sq ft in the first quarter of 2008, the property rates here have increased to Rs 3830 per sq ft in December 2012. The year 2011-12 saw a reduction of 6 per cent in the prices of residential space when the average rates fell from Rs 4390 per sq ft to Rs 4110 per sq ft.
- The current property rates in the area are around Rs 4000 per sq ft. In most of the cases, theReal Estate units are made Sarjapur Road is one of the most promising markets for villa projects in Bangalore. Villa and row house developments, High-end residential property are most active with in Sarjapur are very sensitive in terms of amenities, product quality and unit sizes.
- An educational center: For families with young children, there are a host of prominent schools to choose from such as The International School Bangalore (TISB), Chrysalis High, Inventure Academy, Orchid International, Greenwood High, Silver Oaks, Primus Public School, Harvest International School, Gear Innovative International School, Delhi Public School, Head Start Educational Academy, and more.
- Moreover Sarjapur also have lots of well-developed social communications like malls, multiplexes, retail outlets, hospitals and banks etc.
- Sarjapur is located around 45 km away from the Bangalore International Airport and 15 km from Kempegowda Bus Station and Bangalore City Railway station. The BBMP also has plans to widen the Sarjapur Road to improve connectivity. The planned Peripheral Ring Road to connect the key arterial roads of Bellary Road, Old Madras Road, Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road with Tumkur Road along with connectivity through the NICE Corridor will give impetus to development in this region. Apart from this, the metro lines are under construction and under the third phase of the metro construction a new line will connect Yelahanka in the north and Sarjapur in the south east.
- Projects in Sarjapur road: Aapartment vailable with multiple options of 1, 2, 3 or 4 BHKapartments, villas, independent house and lands–Sobha Marvella, Purva Whitehll, Celebrity Natures Habitat and Asset Bliss are few of the examples from the many companies providing high-end-experience to the residents and the would-be residents too. The IT corridor is said to have a steady market of apartments booked and brought by the middle class buyers; so the desired investment happens here the most. However, deluxe and luxurious investments have a separate demand.
All of these above reasons together are made Sarjapur to be one of the best chosen localities in Bangalore with capital values and rental returns increasing progressively every year.