Looking for a house in Bangalore? Having a dream home of your own can be a difficult for many people because land price can wipe out your earning. So, it is better to go for a rented home which would be a wise choice until the market turns favorable.
Looking for a rental house in Bangalore? It is a frightening task. The pleasant weather, lifestyle, infrastructure, connectivity has made Bangalore city as a heaven. When you think of rental property in Bangalore, the choices are many ranging from single room to triple bedrooms. The price of a house depends on a type of a house and locations. If you are thinking a house in the center of the city and well connected to all locations then you need a bigger wallets. Here are few tips on how to look for the rental property.
- The first and foremost thing is the nearby locality and its residents.
- Make sure whether the place has enough schools, colleges, work place and other basic facilities that you necessitate to live.
- Once the vicinity is good enough, and then checks for a place to live ensure to have a safe and peaceful life. Check whether the locality is free from criminal activities and do a research with the neighbors and the nearby police station for a hassle free stay.
- The basic crime activities that you check for is theft, destruction rates and make sure there is frequent presence of police in your place for security.
- Look for other amenities like for shopping malls, retail stores, and entertainment centers, banks, and atm. Besides check also for hospitals, fire stations to reach in case of emergency. This will help you to have a complete living in that locality.
In Bangalore most of every area is a best for rental housing. Bangalore is a favorite destination for global IT firms. Before finding a perfect rental home, first we need to know about the best areas in Bangalore.
Bannerghatta road and JP Nagar: For every budget there are rental house in Bangalore, with a minimum cost you can find a house on Bannerghatta road and JP Nagar. These are very nice places for staying we can find easily 1 BHK and 2 BHK semi furnished and fully furnished Apartments for a budget of Rs 10,000.
Kormangala is one of the biggest upcoming hotspot in Bangalore city. Here the rent prices are slightly expensive the beginning price will be Rs 12,000 for 1 BHK apartment of 1000 sq ft but this place is probably one of the modish places in Bangalore.
Haralur Road: Here the rent will be around Rs 30,000 for 1,400 sq.ft of 2 BHK.
Outer Ring Road: Outer Ring Road which connects all the major highways around the city, this is a prime Residential location. The rental price will be high, the 2 BHK of 950sq ft costs around Rs 11,500.
Kammanahalli: Kammanahalli is another spot in Bangalore for Rent houses in Bangalore. Rentals prices are reasonable and beginning around Rs 12,000 for 1 BHK (1200 sq.ft).
Jaymahal, palace Orchids and RT Nagar: Some posh areas like Jaymahal, Palace Orchids and RT Nagar rental charges starts from Rs 9,000 to Rs 10,000 (950 sq ft) and this is a helpful area with just 3 to 5 kms away from MG Road. These vicinities are surrounded with all the requirements like reputed colleges & schools, Hospitals, super markets, restaurants, Malls and many more
Indira Nagar: Indira Nagar is another most expensive Residential spot in east Bangalore. This is enclosed with the Ulsoor, dommlur, Byappanahalli and Hal airport road. This is a locality for people who are coming from all parts of India.
MG Road: MG Road is a heart of Bangalore, this is one of the commercial and busy places and this might not be a most ideal place for rental houses. Here the prices will be very high and starts around Rs 14,000 for a 1000 sq ft.
Keep in a mind that before choosing the rental locality study is finest options. So, you need to know what the average rent in the locality is. Keep the above tips in your mind while looking for the rental property.