Why Investing on a Residential plot/ Apartment in Bangalore Is a Good Idea?
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth – both financial affluence and emotional security. In everybody life owning a land / house is one of the most high priority goals. But in these days because of inflation, politics, lack of good Residential plot, water problem, etc it tough to find a piece of our own land. We should very careful on Investing on a Residential plot/ Apartment.
We all know India is developing country. In that Bangalore is known as Silicon Valley of India also ranked world’s 12th technology-rich city. The city has lots of IT companies, Government office headquarters, prestigious higher educational institutes, Hospitals with High facilities etc. The city has become as a good residential place. Investing in a residential plot/ Apartment can give us good return back on having a look on current market.
Let’s have a look on why Investing on a Residential plot/ Apartment in Bangalore Is a Good Idea?
- Bangalore Weather-Always pleasant – It is due to its geographical location, 3000 feet above sea level. Also Bangalore is Green and garden City of India.
- Most of the IT companies are located in north Bangalore and around electronic city. This city has being recognised by world level. Because the IT Hub, there are lots of job opportunities here which attract people from all over the country. Side by side land value in Bangalore also stated increasing along with labor cost.
- The city has very good infrastructure an ideal city should have. Roads and other public transportations systems are very good. For eg: BMTC services – they offer are varied and reliable.
- Bangalore is also home to prestigious higher institutes of learning such as the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and the Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore).
- Hospitals in the cities gives world class facilities to the people.
Bangalore is developing city, but as we all know that from last few years Bangalore has reached the heights of development.This growth has affected the land and labor price. It is the time to buy residential plot/apt as an investment in Bangalore. You can eithe build a house on it & sell it, give it to rent, or you can just leave it as it is and wait for the price to rise. Otherwise land price started skyrocketing. Good Residential plots or Branded apartments are hot piece of cake now. If you have any plan to buy, go for it.
Things to be careful about when buying a land/Apartment in Bangalore:
- BBMP/BMRDA/BDA approval is a must.
- Check all legal documents of Investing Property
- Sale Deed
- Mother Deed
- Building approval plan,
- Commencement Certificate (For under construction property)
- Conversion Certificate (Agricultural to Non-Agricultural land)
- Khata Certificate
- Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Betterment charges receipt
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- Latest tax paid receipt
- Completion Certificate (for a constructed property)
- Occupancy Certificate (for a constructed property)
- Stone quarries are pretty common, make sure your land is at least 2 to 3 kms away from it.
- Do not buy a land which right next land owned by the construction bigwigs, they make living a life tough.
- Do not buy a land which has a road going perpendicular from it/ under the road mark.
Bangalore is the Best place to invest and Best place to live.